Recent Draft Recent Draft

Life Affirming Track

According to my iPod, I've listened to Recent Draft 112 times. That alone should tell you how much I adore this track. Rather than hearing just a song anymore, I hear every element that went into creating what it is now. The 1:40 mark never ceases to uplift me in it's raw power and spiratuality.
I've been writing a short liveaction film now for the past months and I will be including various tracks you have made under Locust Toybox. Recent Draft will be included.

Cirque Cirque

Great beat!

Can't get enough of this! Very odd with it's bloopy/organy tone but terribly interesting. Great beat!

Super Mario Land RMX Loop Super Mario Land RMX Loop

A good 9/10

Wow, it beats all Super Mario Land remix's.
It even goes the extra mile at the end and goes for an aouncore for another 7seconds.
Liked it a lot.

1 minute blues tune 1 minute blues tune

Its pretty good in places.

Tough it streches a bit, it is good in places.
It sounds more like a "beach" tune rather than a "blues" tune tough.

CathaI responds:

Most types of rock originated from blues.

Suspicious Minds Suspicious Minds

True talent

Yes, you ARE very good.
I dont often go onto the audio portel but
it was worth it to hear this.
Ive heard the others as well. They are
all very good.
If you learnt to play several instruments, then
you would really be in buisiness.

Well done.
Please make more.

NietzschesErbe responds:

Thank you!!! I was happy about your review! I'm playing keyboard, guittars and drums, but I don't have my own electric guittar. I'm also the drummer of a band, "Silent Curses". We cover songs of Iron Maiden, Manowar, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Metallica etc, and we play the songs me and a friend of mine wrote. Maybe one day I'll record one of our songs and upload it, but we have no good micro and no praktice-room in the moment. Maybe one day, until then I'll keep on writing and upload my songs in a midi-version. ciao

I LIKE YOUR HAT I LIKE YOUR HAT

Woot!!

Im going to use this as music in my flash!

Yay!!

Thanks to my friend 4 pointing this track out 4 me.
"-cathal-"

Go Paladin, go paladin, go ....